Registration Fees for new pupils
- Application Fee: An initial once-off fee of R400 per family upon registration.
- Enrolment Fee: All pupils are required to pay a R2,000 non-refundable, enrolment fee upon registration.
(all class fees include the levy of R40 per month paid to the SA Federation of Waldorf Schools)
- R1,770 per month: 5 days per week
- R1,230 per month: 3 days per week
- Kindergarten – R1,870 per month
- Primary School (Classes One to Seven) – R2,320 per month.
- Siblings (second/third child in the Primary School less 9%) – R2,120 per month.
Annual Arts & Craft Levy
- Playgroup – R400 per annum.
- Kindergarten – R500 per annum.
- Classes One to Three – R750 per annum.
- Classes Four to Seven – R850 per annum.
Please note: additional text books, readers, fountain pens and other class specific curriculum needs are not covered by the fees listed above.
The Class Teacher will inform parents of additional needs and costs.
All pupils enrolled at our School are required to play the Recorder.
Recorders are sold at R120 each from the School.
- Classes Three to Seven
There will be a class camp, every year, which will require a financial contribution.
Fundraising will be done during the year, by the parents and teacher of each Class to minimise the costs to each parent.
Discounts and Banking Details
- 7% discount on the payment of annual fees (12 month’s fees) before the 31st of January; or the 15th of the first month of enrolment.
Banking Details for Raphaeli Waldorf School
First National Bank (FNB)
Current Account nr: 622 6652 1858
Branch: Plettenberg Bay
Branch Code: 210 514
Please use name of child/account as reference for all fee payments
Due Dates for all Class Fees
- All Class fees are payable for 12 months of the year.
- Fees can be paid in the following ways:
Annually: Paid within the first month of the first term – discount of 7% applies.
Termly: On or before the first day of each new term.
Monthly: Fees are due and payable in advance on the 1st of each month, and by no later than the 15th of every month. (e.g. May fees need to be paid on/before the 1st of May)
Monthly fees are only accepted if done by debit order, proof of this debit order needs to be provided to the office.
If Fees are paid in cash it has to be done by no later than the 5th of every month.
Notice period and unpaid fees
Three (3) months’ notice must be given in writing to the office and teacher when withdrawing a pupil from Raphaeli Waldorf School.
If this notice is not given, parents will be liable to pay fees for the three months following the month in which the child leaves.
Raphaeli Waldorf School reserves the right to add a fine of R150 per month for all fees that are not paid by the 15th of each month.
Raphaeli Waldorf School and the Board of Trustees reserve the right to adjust School fees on a bi-annual basis.