Raphaeli Waldorf School Fees
“to educate the whole child, his heart & his will must be reached as well as the mind.” - Rudolf Steiner
Registration Fees for new pupils
- Application Fee: An initial once-off fee of R440 per family upon registration.
- Enrolment Fee: All pupils are required to pay a R2,200 non-refundable fee upon enrolment.
School fees include a levy of R50 per month paid to the SA Federation of Waldorf Schools
- R 2 135.00 per month: 5 days per week
- R 1 290.00 per month: 3 days per week
- Annual Art Levy R 400.00
- R 2 250.00 per month
- Annual Art Levy R 500.00
- R 20.00 First hour and includes a light meal
- R 10.00 per hour or part thereof, after the first hour
Primary School - Class One to Seven
- R 2 910.00 per month per child – A siblings discount (second/third child in the Primary School is less 9%)
- Annual Art Levy R 750.00 for Grades 1 to 3 or R 850.00 for Grades 4 to 7
Recorder – All primary school children learn to play the recorder.
- The appropriate recorders is sold for R 130.00 by the school.
Annual Camp for Classes 3 to 7
- Each year the children go on a class camp, the teacher, class and parents are involved in fundraising for the camp. Ideally class fundraising should cover the cost, but if not, parents will need to contribute the outstanding amount.
- Please note: additional text books, readers, fountain pens and other class specific curriculum needs may not covered by the fees listed above. The Class Teacher will inform parents of additional needs and costs.
Due dates for class fees
All Class fees are payable for 12 months of the year and can be paid in the following ways
Annually: Paid within the first month of the first term – discount of 7% applies.
Termly: On or before the first day of each new term.
Monthly: Fees are due and payable in advance on the 1st of each month. (e.g. May fees need to be paid on/before the 1st of May)
- Monthly schools fees should be paid by debit order, cash may be accepted by prior arrangement.
- We offer a 7% discount on the payment of annual fees (12 month’s fees) before the 31st of January; or the 15th of the first month of enrollment.
Notice period and Unpaid fees
- Three months notice must be given in writing to the office when withdrawing a pupil from Raphaeli Waldorf School. Parents are liable for the full three months school fees, even if their child leaves before the notice period ends.
- Raphaeli Waldorf School reserves the right to add a fine of R150 per month for all fees that are not paid by the 15th of each month.
- Raphaeli Waldorf School and the Board of Trustees reserve the right to adjust School fees on a bi-annual basis.
Raphaeli Waldorf School Banking Details
Raphaeli Waldorf School
First National Bank (FNB)
Current Account: 622 6652 1858
Branch: Plettenberg Bay
Branch Code: 210 514
Please use name of child/account as reference for all fee payments.
Raphaeli Waldorf School is a registered Non-Profit Organisation 096-039 NPO