As committed educators, we strive to provide excellent quality Waldorf education within a wholesome and nurturing environment, accessible and open to the community of Plettenberg Bay and its environs.
- To work out of Anthroposophy;
- To provide Waldorf education for children of all ages;
- To enable children to develop their full potential and meet their destiny as creative, free and responsible individuals, who stand strong in themselves;
- To put special emphasis on quality in all our activities and provide a natural, enlivening and enriching learning experience for all involved;
- To infuse academic work with life through the incorporation and development of all the arts into curriculum themes;
- To foster reverence, respect and responsibility for the whole Community and Nature;
- To encourage and facilitate conscious relationship to one’s self and others;
- To establish a strong, self-sustaining School and strive to be affordable to those requesting our education;
- To play an active role in the ongoing research and development of Waldorf Education in South Africa, preparing children and adults for the economic, ecological and social changes of our time;
- To research and implement ways to make Waldorf education accessible to rural communities in South Africa and Africa;
- To increase environmental awareness and the preservation of all natural resources;
- To provide ongoing teacher training in Waldorf methodology;
- To enable cultural exchange programmes with schools of other nations;
- To be surrounded by children learning to love learning.